I have finished the cabinets!
Just one can of Behr White Paint and Primer!
This was before
DIY Wednesday post.
And I promise to have better pictures when the entire project is finished. I snapped all of these mid-project.
I'm excited for how they turned out, but I won't really be able to revel in it until everything else is finished.
I have slowly but surely been chipping away (literally) at the leftover wallpaper border. If anyone has ever had to remove wallpaper, you understand my frustrating situation. It is exhausting, not to mention annoying!
My Giani Paint Kit came in the mail today. WHOHOO!
So I started removing all of the caulk from the kitchen counters. It is a situation very similar to the wallpaper. I have been using a caulk stripper tool, as well as some caulk solvent. Once it is all removed, I get to re-caulk it with paintable caulk. After I do that I can start painting!
Then I need to put up the beadboard wallpaper, and then do something about the awful window treatment that is currently up.
Busy and exhausted is an understatement!
I'll keep you posted as the projects unfold, and hopefully get finished!!
Me and my cabinets are partying here: