Thursday, September 29, 2011

Threadless Loves Polos Design Contest

Check out my Polo Design for Threadless's Love Polo Design Contest!
If you love it, head over to Threadless to vote for my Caged Plane. If they print it, you can then buy it and wear it like a rockstar!  I'll also win $2500!  That money will go right into my shop fund.  It will bring me $2500 closer to opening my own indie gift shop.  Oh I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for this one!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 COMMENTS:

Duni said... Best Blogger Tips

That is an AMAZING design!
I want to vote, but I couldn't figure out what to do on the Threadless site ? Where's the vote button?

take care,
Duni
p.s. thx for the follow ♥

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

too cool! great design.. I love threadless.. Will be totally voting for ya!

back to top