Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DIY Wednesday: Holiday Projects

Eep, I am a busy little bee! (What's new, right?)
So no DIY from me this week, but how about taking a peek at some other incredible holiday DIY projects happening all over the blogosphere!

Christmas CANdy on Tip Junkie
What a lovely way to thank your neighbors for making the holidays bright and cheery

Homemade Snow Globes from Good Little Things
These are so cute! I want to make them for all year round!

Snowflake Art on Whipperberry
I love these whimsical flakes...especially against the bright Christmas red

Reindeer Silhouette from Fudge Ripple
How adorable! And the lights along the canvas, what a great effect!

Cardboard Christmas Trees from Natural Home and Garden
These cuties graced the Presidential Guest House last Christmas. I love them!

Upcycled Snowflake Ornaments from Mrs. Green on CSI Projects
I love that these are discarded tape rolls! So innovate and pretty!

Folk Art Alternative Christmas Tree from Craft

Don't forget to link up to this Friday's Fresh Friday Link Party so you can show me all of your holiday, or non-holiday projects!

Have a great Wednesday :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 COMMENTS:

Susan Woods said... Best Blogger Tips

That Reindeer is incredible! Thank you for sharing my snowglobes. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

really great stuff...so much inspiration..great finds! thank you for featuring my reindeer painting...one day i am going to find enough time to make a sleigh-full of them. i'm also a new follower :)

back to top