Monday, February 20, 2012

Celebrity Earth Day Bracelets

This coming Earth Day, I will be sending eco-bracelets to eco-minded celebs.
EEEEEEEEH!
It's another opportunity that has been afforded to me by the oh-so-amazing Artisan Group.
And the other day, I received an e-mail letting me know exactly who my bracelets are going to be gifted to. Are you ready for this? I certainly wasn't.
Drumroll please......

Jeremy Piven
Tom Hanks
Bill Maher
Adrian Grenier
Kate Bosworth
P!nk
Leonardo DiCaprio
Dave Matthews
Rosario Dawson
Woody Harrelson
Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Daryl Hannah
Drew Barrymore
Ellen DeGeneres
Orlando Bloom
Jake Gyllenhaal
Josh Hartnett
Sting
Barbra Streisand
Alicia Silverstone
Courteney Cox
Cameron Diaz
KT Tunstall
Mark Ruffalo
Edward Norton

I'm only hyperventilating a little bit...just a little bit.
Stay tuned to see what they are going to be receiving!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 COMMENTS:

back to top