Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DIY Wednesday: Crafty Project Mashup

Happy DIY Wednesday
I have no crafty projects of my own this week...which is par for my crafty slacker course. Life has been crazy as usual, but I do have a few crafty endeavors on the horizon..promise.
Today, I will still give you your DIY fix...I bring you amazing projects from others that I AM IN LOVE WITH want to do when I can gain a few free moments:
Book Art from Elle Decoration:

Little Egg Planters from Marijke

Silhouette Mason Jars from Lauren Elise Crafted

 Living Succulent Picture from BH&G

Sparkle Mirror and Garland from Apartment Therapy

Yarn Wrapped Driftwood from Honestly WTF

Jewelry Storage from A Time for Everything

Wooden Palette Upcycle from Lilly & Fran
Have a great Wednesday!!

P.S.
If you have ever bought a piece of jewelry from me and loved it, or just love what I have in my shop, please vote for me for Best of Fort Worth Jewelry!

Head to BEST OF FORT WORTH SHOPPING

Next to JEWELRY please enter Release Me Creations

Thank you all so much!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 COMMENTS:

back to top