Saturday, February 11, 2012

Featured on Pamela Joyce Designs for So Southern Saturdays!

I am so flattered to be featured on the oh-so-lovely Pamela Joyce Designs today for the So Southern Saturday's edition.
A lovely interview
AND
I'm also giving away my Wanderlust Paper Airplane Necklace! Snag it before the celebs get one at the upcoming Academy Awards
Head on over to her blog to check it out, and enter to win the necklace!
Necklace giveaway ends 2/18
ALSO,
don't forget to enter my 700 Facebook Fan Giveaway Extravaganza! 
You could win lots of amazing goodies. 
Giveaway ends 2/17
Check it out HERE
 
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!
 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

What a sweet necklace! I love your little paper airplane design =)

back to top