Tuesday, March 27, 2012

To Pinterest or Not To Pinterest...for Small Businesses

An interesting flow chart on whether or not to use Pinterest as a small business.
I like Pinterest. It works for me...and not only using it for Release Me Creations, but to create crafty, inspirational boards as well. I actually only have one board dedicated to my jewelry, and the rest are just for my own enjoyment. But it might not be the place for all small businesses to market their wares.
This infographic gives a good map to follow to find out if it is a good marketing platform for them.
Does Pinterest work for you?
Should Your Business Be on Pinterest? Find Out [INFOGRAPHIC]
via: Should Your Business Be on Pinterest? Find Out [INFOGRAPHIC]


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 COMMENTS:

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said... Best Blogger Tips

with all the blogs and comments lately about the copyright problems of pinning, I have held off on joining pinterest, and I have a please do not pin on my shops. Maybe after I put my business name and website on all my pictures, I'll try it.
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I feel very mixed about pinterest. I have (and LOVE) it, but I only really consider it for personal inspiration, and I cannot believe how badly credited MOST of the images are. It takes a great deal of searching to find an original link.

Marilenn said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Maureen! I love this infographic!
I'm all for pinterest and I just make sure that I credit all my sources properly :D
I do hate it when something isn't linked properly though!

Thanks for stopping by my site!

back to top