Monday, April 23, 2012

Earth Day Excitement



Yesterday was Earth Day! Did you conserve some water? Turn off the lights? Change out your old bulbs to CFL? This Earth Day was particularly exciting because these eco-conscious celebs received their Upcycled Vinyl Record Earth Girl Bracelets from Release Me Creations!
This is what they received:
I left a little note for the gentlemen that I'd be happy to make them a pair of cuff links as the bracelet is a bit girly...but we'll see. 
These were Limited Edition, and I did not list them in my shop.  But if you are interested, I'd be happy to create one for you custom order!
And I do have these in a simple necklace version HERE.
GO GREEN!
Happy Monday Everyone!!
Stay tuned...Art Print Mondays Post to follow...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 COMMENTS:

back to top