Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pinspiration

 Okay, confession time.


I am addicted to

There, I said it.  

What is Pinterest you ask?  
Ummm, how about:  Pinterest is a bottomless abyss of amazingness.  
All kidding aside, 
Pinterest is like your very own personal inspiration board, 
where you can "pin" anything and everything you love, 
and then share those things with the rest of the Pinterest community. 

These are screenshots from some of my boards:






And here are a few close-ups.  You can click on any of them to go to their Pin Board home. 












I almost cannot stop listing them!  To see more, just head to my Pin Boards.  You can click on any of the above pictures to go there.  The origin of all of the above pictures is there as well.  

If you are interested in Pinterest, just send me a message so I can get an invite out to you!

Alright everyone, start pinning!

Pinterest graphics courtesy of The Daily Doodle

0 COMMENTS:

back to top