Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Upcycled Vinyl Record Cuffs

Wheee! Finally photographed some of my new Upcycled Vinyl Record Cuffs for my shop.





I have quite a few more, but I need to finish them up, still have some edges that need to be sanded, and some more sealant to apply.  I also want to do a tutorial for the cuffs. 

I ran out and bought 100 records after I made these, realizing the endless possibilities with the records.  I really want to do some pendants, some really unique ones obviously, but I need to figure out how to be able to cut them a little more intricately.  Basically I need to find those perfect little scissors that can also cut something thicker than paper.

SPEAKING OF CUTTING...Have you guys seen this yet?
WANT WITH A CAPITAL W-A-N-T!!!!
Oh my goodness, there are oh so many things I could do with it!!!!  Does anyone have one?  Any thoughts, reviews, donations?? :)



0 COMMENTS:

back to top