Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Blog Guidebook


Have you been here yet???
I like to refer to "The Blog Guidebook" as the Bible of Blogging.
Whether you are a new blogger, or an old salt at the craft, this site has exactly what you need for inspiration, guidance, support, and blogucation (my term for blogging education)
You can get your blog listed on the site for FREE!!  And then get even more extras and exposure for virtual pennies if you choose.
Do you host Linky Parties?  You can list it on The Blog Guidebook:
Do you love Giveaways? Who doesn't?  Find them on The Blog Guidebook:
You can also find other blogs to follow and love, and resources for making your blog blow up with awesomeness!
Seriously.....go.....now!



In other news:
I GOT MY RED BELT LAST NIGHT IN TAE KWON DO!!!!




It is a pretty big deal for me.  Red Belt is the first belt in the Advanced Belt Level.  At the Advanced Belt Level it is now a legal shot for people to hit me in the face while sparring.  
EEP!
I better keep my hands up!
Have a lovely Tuesday everyone!!!




2 COMMENTS:

Cas said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats on the Red Belt! Going to check out the Handbook!

mysteryguy said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey there! I found you on Picket Fence and really like what you are doing here. You'd be my best friend if you would link to me in your Blogs I Love section...

KID BOOK RATINGS

[My button is in the lower left corner.]

Once you do, leave a comment on my site and I'll be sure to return the favor:)

back to top