Friday, July 8, 2011

Academy Awards Swag Bags

Oh wow!  Wow, wow, wow!
I am going to have some of my custom items at the 2012 Academy Awards!
You know the swag bags that all of the celebrities get when they go to the even?  Well, I'm going to have one of my pieces in each bag!
HOLY COW!
I am so excited!!!
It is all thanks to


Now, I'm off to begin creating!
I know what I'm going to do, but I want to keep it a secret until the time nears closer.
But I will be sure to post pictures before the event in February.

3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my goodness CONGRATULATIONS! That is sooooo awesome! Wow! You'll be famous! =)

Dondi

Cas said... Best Blogger Tips

Wooooowwww!!! That's amazing! Gratz!

Sea Marie

Maureen said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you! I'm very excited...but need to get crafting! I have a lot of things to make :)

back to top