Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Artist Feature: Creativity Bugs

Phew...so tomorrow will be one week since I started my kitchen project, and tomorrow I will be finishing the painting of the cabinets! WHOHOO! I have been seriously putting my nose to the grindstone. But I have quite a bit ahead of me, including:
1) Painting the laminate countertops to look like granite
2) Tearing down the ugly border, removing all leftover glue and then repainting and stenciling the wall underneath
3) Putting up beadboard wallpaper as my new backsplash
Lots of work, but I cannot wait to have it all finished so I can sit in my brand new kitchen!

Anyhoo, this week I bring to you

If you are looking for adorable, one of a kind cards then look no further!
This shop is made up of two talented sisters who turned their passion for making cards for family and friends into a successful Etsy shop!
Creativity Bugs' Mottos is: "lovingly creating items for others to love & cherish" and it certainly shows with their wonderful items.  Here are just a few:



Be sure to check them out on their Blog, Twitter, and Facebook!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 COMMENTS:

andrea@townandprairie said... Best Blogger Tips

Can't wait to see your kitchen! Where did you find beadboard wallpaper? Andrea @ townandprairie

back to top