Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fort Worth Child Feature: Academy Awards Necklaces

I finally got my hands on Fort Worth Child Magazine, and lo and behold, on page 18 I found my little Academy Awards Silhouette Necklaces!  The article was promoting the Cowtown Indie Bazaar, which happened on Saturday October 15th, and they mentioned me and my necklaces.
I was sad they didn't mention my connection to The Artisan Group as they are the only reason I have this amazing opportunity to bring my pieces to the celebrities at the Academy Awards, but I understand the magazine is limited to space and what they can include.
So here it is:
I'm super excited, and pretty darn proud of my little necklaces.
 
 
And I was also featured in my hometown newspaper!  


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 COMMENTS:

mindianna said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my gosh that's really great! Congratulations Maureen! It's hard to say which is my favorite-I love them all!

taradara made it said... Best Blogger Tips

Maureen! This is fantastic!!! You must be sooooo proud!!!! Congratulations!
http://taradaramadeit.com

Designs by Tenisha said... Best Blogger Tips

That's so great...congrats!

Canadian Rockies Art - Nathalie Girard said... Best Blogger Tips

That's wonderful! Congratulations!

Aimee said... Best Blogger Tips

Congratulations!!! You're BIG timing it!!! Your necklaces are FABULOUS!!!

Aimee @ ItsOverflowing

Jodi said... Best Blogger Tips

How wonderful! Grats :)

Maureen said... Best Blogger Tips

@AimeeThank you so very much!!!

Maureen said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you all so much...I really appreciate it :)

Brandi said... Best Blogger Tips

Congratulations! How exciting for you!

Maureen said... Best Blogger Tips

@Brandi Thank you so much Brandi!

back to top