Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Lights Extravaganza!

My Christmas lights are up and running. I only had a few dud strands, but had extras on-hand so I made quick work of putting them all up. I even did the indoor decorations including getting the tree up.  We'll be decorating it this weekend.  For me, the holidays have officially begun!
The Christmas casa:
If you look closely, you will see a giant elf and his little fluffy Daxy doodle bear:
My little penguin and reindeer:
The entryway ( I need to fix the little saggy part):
I LOVE Christmas!


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

very pretty! i love christmas lights

Maureen said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jodi Thank you! I love Christmas lights as well...they just make everything so magical!

back to top