Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Beach Haze

I'm back from my Thanksgiving trip! Boo. It was so lovely getting to see my Mom, and my brother and his family. We all flew to my Mom's house in Florida. Sun, sand, blue sky...it was a perfect Thanksgiving!
Now I'm back in TX and it is COLD! But I kind of like it because it is getting me in the Christmas mood, which is good because I'm getting all of my decorations up today!
Anyhoo, here are a few shots of my Thanksgiving!
Me and my beautiful Mommy:

Me and the hubby, scooting around on the canal behind my Mom's house...we were hunting for the alligators:

Me and my cheese-eating grin:

Playing in the ocean!


Now, I'm off to decorate!!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks like you had fun! great pictures

back to top