Friday, November 25, 2011

Fresh Friday Link Party #5


Hello and Welcome to Fresh Fridays #5!

Check out the Freshest of the Week!
Anthropologie Knockoff PomPom Necklace
from Small Good Things Blog
Silhouette Shelf
from Salvaged Whimsy
Jewelry Organizer
from The Story of Our Life Blog
How to Paint Chevrons
from Que Linda Crafts Blog
Stenciled Bottlecap Bracelet
from Condo Blues Blog
If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Okay, TIME TO PARTY! Show me your freshest craft projects, diy tutorials, recipes, home decor, before & after, and so on and so forth.
Don't forget to return next Friday to see if your project was featured!
PLEASE NOTE:
*Please follow my blog before you link up
, it's only polite: If you don't see the Follow Box, hit your refresh button and it should appear for you...or just hit FOLLOW up in the top left corner
*No ETSY shops, giveaways or things you are selling
*Link to the specific post
*Link back or add my linky party button somewhere on your post or blog
*Max of 2 fresh projects (no repeat project you have previously posted here)
*Visit others and comment on their fresh projects
*By linking up a project, you give full permission for me to feature your project, along with pictures if picked for "Freshest of the Week"




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 COMMENTS:

Abbie said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi there, Maureen, thanks for the party!

3 things:
1) I just linked up my "Quite Coral" dresser makeover. Hope you enjoy!
2) I have an uber-simple fix for your follower's box disappearing: http://www.fivedaysfiveways.com/2011/09/5-things-thursdays-how-to-fix-your-gfc.html
...works like a charm!
3) I would hardly call myself a martial artist, but I teach a fitness class called Body Combat that incorporates elements from a bunch of different disciplines, and I LOVE it!

Newest follower and would love to have you by for a visit! ; )

Maureen said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for the fix! Im visiting my Mom in Fl until tuesday so the only internet is from my semi-smart phone! Ill be taking a look and visiting your blog when i return! thank you for linking and following!

back to top