Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Taste Test Tuesday Quotes Edition

I always find myself drawn to art that includes quotes that speak to me. I even use them in my jewelry from time to time. So today I bring you the
Quotes Edition of Taste Test Tuesday!
Walt Whitman Quote from The Big Harumph
I'll Be Wearing Your Tattoo from AmoryMuertos
All Good Things are Wild and Free Bag from HappyFamily
I Want to Rock With You from Yumalum
I Love You More Than Coffee Card from SparrowNestScript
Imagination out of Focus Twain Quote from 2handmadens
The Biggest Mistake Print from DigiBuddhaArtPrints 
May the Force Be With You Pendant from Spiffing Jewelry
 Hope is the Thing With Feathers Dickinson Quote Ring from LisaHopkins
 With Enough Coffee Print from HairbrainedSchemes
 
 Don't forget to enter my Giveaway to win free Digital Scrapbooking Software!  Only one more day to enter.  
Giveaway ends 1/12/12 at 12:01am CST

 
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 COMMENTS:

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE quotes too ... I even have a little book that I keep on my studio desk where I jot quotes down that I love! So glad you're a part of Ooh La Frou Frou ... have a fabulous Wednesday! xo

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

This is great, you found some wonderful quotes :-).
have a lovely day, Jutta
http://blog.organized-living-solutions.com

back to top