Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello Everyone and HAPPY TUESDAY!
Today I have a HUGE favor to ask of my readers.
I have just applied for the Chase Mission Small Business Grant. It is a 250,000 grant that is meant to help small businesses get off of the ground, or to help existing small businesses.
My ultimate dream is to own my own art and gift gallery where I will be able to sell pieces from local artists, and help support the handmade movement. My jewelry will be a small part of it, but my main focus is to open a shop for people to be able to find quality, handmade art and gifts that have not been imported from foreign countries. I want to offer free art and craft classes to the community, have gallery nights, and provide a place for people to come and shop for that unique present for their friend, while having a cup of coffee and then staying to make a bracelet at the jewelry making station.

So here is where you come in. I need at least 250 votes to even be considered for the grant.
Please head HERE: www.missionsmallbusiness.com
And then click SUPPORT, and then vote for Release Me Creations
You just need to be logged in with FB to vote, so simply click Login with FB.
Your support means the world to me. And if I do get the grant, and open up shop you are all invited to the Grand Opening!!! :)
Thank you all so much.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
back to top