So today I'm making my Top 10 Future DIY Home Improvement Project List. These things might not get done this year, or next year, or the next five years. But I've got time :)
1) Purchase Hardwood Flooring for Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom and Master Closet (putting this money up is a task in itself)
I love this Handscraped look...we might go a bit darker than this, but with a Great Dane, this will definitely be handscraped/distressed:
2) Install Hardwood Flooring myself...this includes pulling up the hardwood (now ruined) old glued down wood in the kitchen
4) Make Cushion Covers for Dining Room Chairs, and the Breakfast Nook Cushion
5) Decorate Guest Bedrooms...perhaps add some paint and wall art
6) Re-do Guest Bath...perhaps some faux granite on the countertop?
7) Re-Do Laundry Room (make it a happy place, with stencilled walls and tile floor)
8) Add accent wall to bedroom...I think I want to use a textured wallpaper like these from Graham and Brown:
9) Install Wood Blinds (purchase first...that's another expensive venture)
10) New Entryway door (not attempting to install this one on my own...this will be left to a professional)
I have a lot of projects. But like I said, there's comfort in seeing them listed and knowing that there's no rush to get these done. I'm almost kind of excited about it.
So stay tuned to see as these all unfold (slowly) :)